Sunday, May 20, 2007

It's a beautiful day! Don't let it get away.
U2


Indeed, it's a beautiful day! There's so much that I could say right now, I barely know where to start... I'm very happy today. But in the interest of time and space, I won't go into too many details. Without further delay, let me explain why I can't wipe the grin off my face today...


1. As you may have read in an earlier blog, I have moved to Dayton Ohio. I spent a few days with my dad and some friends from back home before coming up north. I also had the great pleasure of meeting the first child of two good friends of mine... she was only 3 days old! She's so adorable!


2. This has been a wonderful weekend of celebrations! On Friday I arrived in Dayton just in time to go back to the community for supper. That evening there was a reception at the novitiate of the Society of Mary. You see, yesterday two of our brothers professed first vows. So, Friday evening there was a gathering for the Marianist family and their family and friends. It as a lot of fun to see other Marianists that I don't see very often. And yesterday's celebration was great! The Marianist priest who gave the homily did a great job tying together the Ascension and the profession of first vows.


3. As you may know I've been working with a student from St. Mary's University on updating our sisters' website. Well... it's up and running! Praise God, that's great news! Please check it out... www.marianistsisters.org. I hope you like it. Feel free to offer comments on it.


Well, I have to be going.
Many, many blessings to everyone who will read this!
Sr. N

No comments: